Tgk balik post2 lame.. I couldnt help to think yg those were me.. Those were records of my own feeling..
Looking back at all my post.. Baik love baik marah baik maki..all the friends that come and go.. All the stories yg aku lalui and luahkan.. I wont deny.. Those were me and those are what made me today.
Mule2 ingat nak delete blog ni.. But tak sampai hati plak.. Everything inside here were true.. Each of them ade memori sendiri..
I believe all of the stories were true..all my past experiences were true..
It's time to close this chapter.. Since 2008 blog ni.. I wanna spend another half of this journey fill with new stories..new people..new air new environment
Ape yg aku belajar so far
1. People do really come and go.. U just hv to know which one yg nk keep.. Yg nak go, just let it go je.. Selagi bukan family mmbrs.. No worries on that.. Family first
2. Anger is not smting thats beautiful.. I hate to see people cry
3. Weed is everyone's best friend.. Hahaha.. Im basically writing my new chapter starting with weed..
So kite tgk lah cmne.. New Chapter begins..
No comments:
Post a Comment